Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a burn victim


Some people have to learn things the hard way.

Pollyanna is one of those people.

The good news is that we have a new specialist. Anyone need a good pediatric plastic surgeon?


The other good news is that steriod creams can work wonders in very short periods of time.



The other other good news is that I'm now the proud owner of a case of cute colored or printed co-flex (pink, red, purple, happy faces, purple hearts, camo, etc). That's a must have.


The bad news is that even if you wrap it all up in a plastic bag and cover it with tape, it still gets wet. Good thing I bought the bandages in bulk!


But the very best news is that nothing phases my Pocket for long.


Nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.