Thursday, May 24, 2012
I have no excuse
I can't think of anything to say to explain why I can't post regularly on here anymore. It's been like over a year of me being a blog loser.
I'm just so busy - busy being fantastic and perfect and lovely, and stuff like that. I'm mean, look at that intricate braid I put in Pollyanna's hair! I'm busy, yo!
*lol*
Just joking, but I had you going there for a bit though, huh?
Honestly, I think my blog laziness is because I upload my photos to one computer that's in charge of securely protecting my most precious possession, but I use a different computer for my daily regular computer stuff. The two don't mix well.
I explained this dilemma to my brilliant Donsito and he explained to me the finer points of the wireless access I employ on this computer. Apparently, all of our computers are mysteriously linked and I can access any data on this computer that I've put on any other computer in the house. (We have a lot of computers, you see.) Then, he started talking about storage cloud and I let my mind wander to the figurative clouds. I'm not all that into technology. I dropped my math major after fighting my way through Honors Calculus 2, just because they made me take a computer programming class. Eeks!
So, my dear readers, as I sit here listening to Charice sing about pyramids, I bring to you the newly uploaded Cinco de Mayo photos that I'm accessing downstairs from the computer all of the way upstairs!
Technology....I tell ya'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.