I set up a field trip for a few families in our home school group this month at....the Apple Store.
Don disowned us when we got home wearing our new Apple Store shirts.
Good thing the kids learned so much. We're going to have to get jobs now.
Seen anyone with bug eyes before?
The kids learned the basics of iMovie and learned how to manipulate the MacBook way better than I could.
TLM was so incredibly enamored by his own face. It was hilarious. His face here is the painful smile he's giving me, because I ripped him away from his beloved activity for the five seconds it took to take this photo.
Sunshine and Eliot were the cutest thing ever....so in love with themselves on the screen. Their own number one fans.
The comic book effect was their favorite.
And, then there's Polly. She was at the iPad station with the younger kids, where she learned all about things that we don't let her do at home, but she's smart enough to figure out on her own.
Have you ever seen such a cute four year old? Love her.
Eliot's mother, Galadriel, watched Polly while I tended the older kids. Yes, her real name is Galadriel. She has gone by Mandy her whole life, but when I found out what her real name was, I haven't let her forget it. *lol*
Oh, Apple Store. Even your lighting is pretty.
*sigh*






No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.