Thursday, June 16, 2011

the king pin


We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge when we visited Disney this spring. One of the resort activities was meeting the King Pin and trading Disney pins with him. Buddy ran up to meet him and watched him place a red rug in front of himself.


Immediately, he bowed down to worship the King Pin. No joke. The guy was soooo embarrassed. He frantically motioned for Buddy to get up. All I could think was, "I need a red rug."


Then, the children proceeded to trade all of their expensive pins ($7) for cheap pins ($2).


Until I stepped in and made them stop.


Polly and Sadie played checkers while they waited for the older kids to finish.


And Polly posed with merchandise we didn't purchase.



I really, really liked this resort. Thanks for the hookup, Tracy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys are having so much fun ... without us! :) We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.