Tuesday, January 4, 2011

back to school

The kiddles went to full-day science camp for two weeks while the public schools were out for winter break, so I haven't been teaching much lately. Then Sunshine caught tonsilitis from Polly, but I still made them work yesterday.


The Little Master showed off his spelling skills with foam letters left over from Christmas crafts.


Sunshine was sick in bed, but she still has to finish Pippi Longstocking this week and complete her study guide.



Polly's job is annoying us all and she's committed to keeping up her strong work ethic in 2011. Way to go, Polly!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you can always tell with phish is sick, her eyes lack their usual brightness.

    go pocket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that little sick look so many times. She's a trooper and assures me that her mom is taking good care of her and that she even bought her lots of sweet treats because she is sick.

    It makes me smile to see our boy so happy. Practice makes perfect, Buddy!

    I'm sure Pocket is keeping a handle on everything. She knows how to keep the ship afloat.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.