Monday, October 4, 2010

three


My baby is three.

While I mourned that little ditty, Polly celebrated with 53 close and personal friends at a local pumpkin patch.


There was family...






friends...





fun...




frivolity...





and food...


kiddie lunch: pbj/turkey sandwich, apple juice, pumpkin muffin, and grapes


parent lunch option #1: turkey, cranberry & muenster ciabatta sandwich, apple pumpkin cake, grapes and water


parent lunch option #2: ham, brie, and apricot ciabatta sandwich, apple pumpkin cake, grapes, and water

3 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute.

    sometimes momma looks like me, sometimes she looks like bo. buddy looks more and more like poph, it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look a lot like you. It's the hair and eyes, and her will to destroy her older siblings. Whoops. Did I say that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to begin? She is way to old. What happened??? I love the outfit and I am not surprised in the least that she loves it. I am surprised that Sophie isn't sporting the same thing. I imagine Scott is sometimes overwhelmed by all the fur, glitter, baubles and bangles going on with those two.

    Wow...she made it to three!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.