Sunshine has adopted a few cute things that are typical for girls in her age group. One of those is to be embarrassed easily, so I won't share much of them, but I did want to share this cute idea she had.
It began when I mentioned to her that she tends to wear the same three outfits over and over again. She told me that she does that because she can't seem to remember what goes with what and she wished she could have pictures of her outfit choices. That led to the formation of her "look book" and our impromptu fashion show/photo shoot.
Here are a few of the photos I took that she put in a photo album of winter outfit choices. Now she's rotating her outfits more!
Gramma and I get a chuckle out of it when she wears these brown boots. They are felt-lined with a bit of a heel. Whenever she wears them, Gramma says, "Sophie, can you walk over there and let me see those boots." Sure enough, we always get to see a little wiggle shake with a pronounced prancing. *lol* Gramma grins and says, "Oh, they're such nice boots." Then, we giggle when she's not looking.
It's so cute to see her growing up. It's also very sad, but I'm going to focus on how sweet it is right now, so I don't cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.