Sunshine was concerned that the teacher didn't always have time for all of the speeches and she didn't want to lose out on performing her speech in front of the class. (Sunshine likes to be on stage.) So, she decided that we should record her speech, because the teacher would probably show that first and they wouldn't run out of time. But then, Sunshine decided that it would be better to do a comedy sketch, instead of a real argument. Then, she decided that it would be even better if she was in costume, so she grabbed her Marie Antoinette wig, a black sequin top, nerd glasses, and my black drapes. Then, she decided that the video would be more entertaining if she used a fabulous accent. Then, she decided that her character needed props, and she raided her father's workshop and bookshelf.
And so, this hilarious video was born.
It really is a great representation of Sunshine's true personality. She's such a hard worker and so eager to please that some people never see her goofy side, but she really is the most hilarious person. She's totally comfortable being "ugly" and doing physical comedy, but you have to see past her love of the color pink and frills to realize it. I love it. I love that she's comfortable enough to do this in front of a camera. I love that she's always wanted to be in theater and be a performer, and she really will do it. She's fabulous and I wish I had her joie de vivre.
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.