Friday, November 30, 2012

Crafty Girls

I teach a class on Friday nights that we call Crafty Girls.  It's in my house and there are 8 to 12 young ladies who show up for each workshop. 
The girls chat, snack, chat, craft, chat, and snack some more.  They're really into the chatting and snacking.  Really, really into it.  They tell a lot of jokes and eat a lot of salami.  I don't know why.
I have photos of our meetings this month, when we made freezer paper stenciled placemats, yarn wreaths and wooden feathered turkeys.  The girls chose the turkey craft.  It turned out just as they envisioned.  *lol*
  








Here is a skit two of the girls "crafted" about salami.  Oh, yes, they did. There's no way that your Friday nights are THIS exciting.  


It's one of my favorite times of the week.  I'm grateful to spend time with funny people, to see Sunshine laughing with sweet, wholesome girls, and to be able to work on our talents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.