I have three kids and they're really funny.
Pollyanna has a button pin that says "princess" on it. As she was getting out of the car at the park today, she said, "Will you put this on me? I want everyone to know that I'm a princess.". Duh.
I was making Rice-a-Roni tonight and Buddy asked, "What's that fantastic smell?". When I told him, he asked me, "What's that?" Of course, I responded, "A San Francisco treat." He said, "Wow. It must be amazing there."
At the park today, while celebrating our 70 degree weather with friends, Sunshine was in a foam pool noodle fight with some of the boys. She was screaming like a banshee and knocking the snot out of them. Suddenly she stopped and sat on the bench fir a moment. Then she walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Sometimes being a lady gets in my way of having fun." True story, kid.
Here are photos of my girls who were recently struck with our annual February plague and my nutter son.



No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.